The process of migrating from from the Shopify native integration and connecting to HubSpot
What to Expect:
- Create a Unific account at app.unific.com and connect your Shopify and HubSpot accounts.
- This tutorial describes how to connect your Shopify store: https://help.unific.com/how-do-you-connect-shopify-1
- This tutorial describes how to connect your HubSpot portal: https://help.unific.com/get-hubspot-connected-to-unific
- Disable the Shopify native integration from your Shopify store.
Install the HubSpot tracking code on every store you migrate. You can find detailed instructions for that here.
- Once that is all set up, you can fill out this form to request a historical data sync to import all deals from Shopify to Unific.
- This will create duplicates initially since there will be Unific equivalents of each deal.
- Once the historical is finished, we are safe to remove all the original Shopify native deals in your portal (we can leave the old checkout pending and abandoned deals as we are not able to import those).
- You’re all set! You’re good to go with using all the enriched data in your portal.
If you need any assistance at any point during this process, don't hesitate to contact the Unific support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.