Unific Ecommerce Marketing System for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
How to connect Shopify in your Unific portal
Connecting Your Shopify Account
Did you not connect your Shopify Account during your initial set-up? No problem. Here’s how to do it quickly and easily:
- From Unific, click on connected accounts.
- Click on “Add Account” and then click “Shopify”.
- In the box that appears, enter your Shopify store URL then hit connect.
- Enter your email and password to that store.
- You’ll enter your Shopify account. At the top of the screen, it will say that this app is not listed on the app store, but that’s not a problem. Scroll down the page and click “Install Unlisted App.”
- You’ll get a message that Shopify was installed successfully. Congrats!
Note: Shopify user connecting Unific must have admin privileges or else Unific may not receive the necessary permissions to sync all entities.