Unific Pricing & Account Management
Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Draft Order Sync
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Unific Integrations (Deprecated)
Create Custom App for Shopify
To connect Shopify Sync by Unific, you need to create a custom Shopify app
Follow these instructions to create a custom app:
- Log into your Shopify Admin
- Click Apps on the left menu
- On the dropdown, click 'Apps and sales channel settings'
Near the bottom of the next screen, click 'Develop apps for your store'
Next, click the “Create an app” button
Enter the name of “Unific Sync” for the custom app
Open the newly created app by clicking on its name
Next, click 'Configure Admin API Scopes'
Select the scopes shown below.
Click save after scopes are selected.
- Next, go to the API Credentials tab on the app details page
- Click "Install" next to the Admin API access token
- Copy the following values to a temporary document. You will need to enter these details inside of Unific admin when prompted.
- Admin API access token
- API Key
- API Secret Key
Scopes to select:
- read_customers / write_customers
- read_marketing_events, write_marketing_events
- read_script_tags, write_script_tags
- read_draft_orders, write_draft_orders
- read_price_rules, write_price_rules