Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Understanding the Sync History Screen
The Unific sync history screen allows you to see receipts of outgoing data to Hubspot.
You can find this screen in your Unific portal under Data Syncs->Sync History
Event Type: The type of webhook received (ex: contact_updated, checkout_created, order_paid).
Identity: The entity id associated with sync message, note that guest customers will have an email instead of a number because the cart has not registered them yet.
Event Received: The timestamp that the webhook was received.
Event Processed: The timestamp of the outgoing message to Hubspot
Event Type: Same as above.
Start - End Date: A date range to filter for events.
Search for Event ID: Here you can search for the id of the entity syncing to Hubspot