Unific Pricing & Account Management
Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Draft Order Sync
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Unific Integrations (Deprecated)
We are often asked how fast Unific syncs entities to Hubspot
On average it takes Unific 1-2 minutes to sync entities into Hubspot.
Note that checkouts are created immediately in Hubspot but will sit in the stage 'Checkout Pending' for 15 minutes after the last checkout update before moving to 'Checkout Abandoned'.
Because your carts and Hubspot have defined rate limits things that may slow your sync speed are a high volume of webhooks, large batches of coupon code requests, or an active Historical on your store.
Unific publishes the current sync speed for orders here: https://status.unific.com/