Log in to your Revenue Conduit Account https://admin.revenueconduit.com/users/login
After adding your Marketing Platform, click the 'Connect Store' link under the Connect Shop tab
In the drop down that appears, choose Big Commerce
A list of fields should appear: Store Name, API User, API Key
To find the values that go into these fields, we must create a new user in Bigcommerce with access to the API
Open a new browser window or tab and follow the instructions below to create the user. We will need to switch back and forth from Bigcommerce admin pages to Revenue Conduit admin pages, so keep both windows open.
Log in to your shop's administration section
On the far left select Advanced Settings
Select "Legacy API Settings"
Select "Create a Legacy API Account"
Fill in the Username as Revenue Conduit
Copy the Username field and paste into the "API User" field in Revenue Conduit.
Copy the API path in BigCommerce and paste into the API URL section of Revenue Conduit minus the /api/v2/.
Ex: https://www.mystore.com/api/v2/ (incorrect)
Copy the API token from BigCommerce and paste into the API key in Revenue Conduit
Select Save in BigCommerce
Select Connect in Revenue Conduit
If the connection was successful, the page should say: Successfully connected to Bigcommerce store
Hubspot users only: You will need to complete this portion in order to enable tracking of your customers from your store in Hubspot, this only applies if you have the Marketing section of Hubspot.
To enable script 1 & 2 of Revenue Conduit tracking scripts from the admin panel to BigCommerce, follow the steps below:
Step 1: enable RC Tracking Code (script 1) and the RC Affiliate Conversion Tracking Code (script 2)
3. Add the RC Affiliate Tracking Code (script 2) directly below script 1 and this can be found in the Revenue Conduit admin portal by clicking on your marketing platform> settings> and then scroll to the same section titled "Hubspot Setup" and add the script in step 13 (this varies per customer)
*****the steps in RC admin are outdated so only copy the code from step 8 if you are on version 2.0 but if you are not on version 2.0 in Bigcommerce then follow the steps in RC admin and disregard steps 1-4 from above.
Step 2: Enable the Hubspot tracking Code 1 & 2 (script 3 & 4)
5. Log back into your Bigcommerce Admin Dashboard
6. Click on storefront
7. Click on "Script Manager"
8. Click on "Create a Script" button.
9. Add "Hubspot Tracking Code 1" to "Name of script".
10. Select "Head" for "Location on page".
11. Select "All pages" for "Select pages where script will be added".
12. Select "Script" for "Script type from Hubspot.
13. Copy the first script from Hubspot starting with <script> Test Script </script> and paste into the script contents section.
14. Repeat step 8-12 for second script but name it Hubspot Tracking Code 2
Step 3: Hubspot Reports & Analytics Tracking (script 5)
*****To verify if you have done this correctly, you will see a total of 3 tracking scripts in your BigCommerce store under the script manager once through the steps.
To learn more about Hubspot UTK tracking, please see our article https://help.unific.com/hubspot/revenue-conduit-features-settings/revenue-conduit-setting-hubspot-utk-website-tracking-with-revenue-conduit
Enable the Referral Partner Script for Infusionsoft users only;
For Infusionsoft Users Only: You will need to complete this section if you want to use our referral partner integration. Please follow the instructions provided on that page:
For ActiveCampaign Users: This feature does not apply.