Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Unific Integrations (under construction)
Unific Ecommerce Marketing System for HubSpot (under construction)
Unific FAQ's (Under Construction)
HubSpot Properties: Customer Group and Newsletter Opt-in Settings & Field types
If you are looking to sync these particular data points, you must not alter the field types we create automatically for you.
Accepts Marketing – Type: Single Checkbox - Used for newsletter. (Ex. The company sent a newsletter and customer check to accepts marketing at the time of checkout).
Customer Group – Type: Dropdown - The customer group is stored for customers. (Ex. The customer is a retail customer group).
Shopify Customer Tags – Type: Multiple Checkbox - The tags for Shopify customer is stored.
Shopping Cart Customer ID – Type: Single Line Text - The ID for a Shopify cart is stored. (Ex. Customer no.162 is shopping in a Shopify cart and her ID is 00162).