Unific Ecommerce Marketing System for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
HubSpot Properties: Customer Group and Newsletter Opt-in Settings & Field types
If you are looking to sync these particular data points, you must not alter the field types we create automatically for you.
Accepts Marketing – Type: Single Checkbox - Used for newsletter. (Ex. The company sent a newsletter and customer check to accepts marketing at the time of checkout). (Note: M2 guest customers will not have Accepts Marketing property)
Customer Group – Type: Dropdown - The customer group is stored for customers. (Ex. The customer is a retail customer group).
Shopify Customer Tags – Type: Multiple Checkbox - The tags for Shopify customer is stored.
Shopping Cart Customer ID – Type: Single Line Text - The ID for a Shopify cart is stored. (Ex. Customer no.162 is shopping in a Shopify cart and her ID is 00162).