Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Unific Integrations (under construction)
Unific Ecommerce Marketing System for HubSpot (under construction)
Unific FAQ's (Under Construction)
Magento API Error: SOAP extension is not loaded.
Revenue Conduit may get the following error when connecting to the Magento SOAP API:
"SOAP extension is not loaded"
The Magento SOAP API requires the PHP SOAP Extension to be loaded in order to work. The SOAP extension can be enabled by editing the php.ini file if the extension is already installed *.
It's best to ask the company that hosts your web site to install the SOAP extension for you. If they can't do it, ask one of your developers who helps maintain the store.
* If the extension is not installed, it can be downloaded for free.