The Referral Partner Integration works for Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce and Woocommerce. All four have the same setup in Infusionsoft, but differ slightly when it comes to the shopping cart settings.
Note: When Revenue Conduit credits the referral partner with the order, Infusionsoft should apply the commissions as long as the referral partner belongs to a commissions program.
Setup for Infusionsoft:
For example, here is what a real tracking link should look like:
It is very important for the 'Website Address' field to have the format defined above for Revenue Conduit to integrate the referral partner system with the shopping cart.
9. When creating the referral partner link, ensure that a partner is assigned to the Referral Partner Link
10. If the Referral Partner Link is assigned to a referral partner, then that referral partner should see that link as available to be configured in their Infusionsoft Referral Partner Center and used on their web site. (The referral partner can use this guide to help them log in to the Referral Partner Center: http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/referral-partners/how-referral-partners-use-the-referral-partner-center).
11. The partner can generate their own links which will contain their identifying information, so that your store can track the referral.
Setup for Magento:
Install or update to the latest version of the Magento Extension if you have not already done this.
Setup for Shopify:
No special accommodations at this time
Setup for Woocommerce:
You can download the wordpress plugin from here:
One you have installed the plugin, please follow the below steps:
1. Go to Plugins page
2. Click "Add New"
3. Click "Upload Plugin"
4. Under the section "If you have a plugin in a .zip format, you may install it by uploading it here." click "Choose File"
5. Choose the zip file RevenueConduit_Woocommerce-2.*.*.zip
6. Click "Install Now"
7. Once installed, click "Activate Plugin"
Setup for Bigcommerce:
9. Add our script from the Revenue Conduit admin portal by clicking on Infusionsoft, then settings tab and then scroll to section titled "Referral Partner Setup" and copy code (this varies per customer).
10. Paste code copied from Revenue Conduit into Bigcommerce under the script contents section.
Revenue Conduit will only assign credit to the Referral Partner if this code snippet is installed in Bigcommerce.
********Also, note that for Bigcommerce, the [url-to-referred-landing-page] URL configured in Infusionsoft's Referral Partner Tracking Link's Website Address field configured above MUST have an SSL enabled link AND that link should be on the same domain as your Bigcommerce store's checkout page. For example, that URL should start with: https:// and not http:// and must be the same domain as your checkout page in Bigcommerce.