We do not offer supportfor our Infusionsoft Marketing System outside of this Knowledge Base documentation. All Marketing System functionality is built off of standard Infusionsoft functionality. You can view our full Level of Service Agreement, here.For any data-sync issues, immediately contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this feature is not available for BigCommerce
With Revenue Conduit, we will apply an Infusionsoft Tag to newsletter subscribers by one of the following methods:
1) When they opt in to receive marketing during the checkout process or;
Please note that if you have opted in for the marketing system that comes with your free trial subscription, we will create the "CartCheckout Newsletter Subscriber" tag for you.
***If you have not opted in for our free marketing system and would like to, please fill out the form here http://revenueconduit.com/marketing-system/
Here are the steps necessary to set up Newsletter Tag ID to receive marketing material at the type of checkout if you have not opted in for our marketing system;
- If you already have a Tag designated for your newsletter:
- Login to Infusionsoft
- Hover over the Infusionsoft logo and under Customers click on Settings
- In the left column, click on Tags
- Click "Add Tag"
- Create the Tag
- Note the Tag ID after you create it. On your list of Tags, the Tag ID will be be available in the left most column
- Login to Revenue Conduit at http://admin.revenueconduit.com
- Click on your Infusionsoft application on the left side
- Click on "Settings"
- Find the Newsletter Tag ID field and input the Tag ID of your newsletter choice
- Click "Submit"
2) When opting in from a webform submission on the storefront
**Note- If you are a current Shopify subscriber, we will automatically create a tag in Infusionsoft for these types of Newsletter subscribers called "Store Customer Tags: Newsletter Subscriber".
If you are not a Shopify customer, you will need to embed an Infusionsoft webform on your site to track these type of subscribers.
******It is important to note that when Revenue Conduit creates a contact in Infusionsoft, the contact’s email status is listed as unconfirmed. This allows you to still send emails to the contact whether or not they have specifically stated they would like to receive your newsletter during checkout or when updating their profile in your shopping cart.
Please be sure to consider Infusionsoft’s email policies and your own policies and terms of service to ensure that you’re in compliance.