Unific Pricing & Account Management
Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Draft Order Sync
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Unific Integrations (Deprecated)
RC Feature: Infusionsoft Product & Category Tag Associations
Note: If following the instructions in this article doesn't work, please try logging out of your Revenue Conduit account and logging back in. If that still doesn't work please email email@example.com.
Revenue Conduit's Admin Interface allows you to apply Infusionsoft Tags when customers purchase specific Products or from specific Store Categories (or Collections, as they're called in Shopify).
Every time that a Product is purchased, we will apply whatever tags you have associated in Revenue Conduit's Admin Interface to that customer. The same is true of Category Purchases.
In Revenue Conduit's Admin Interface, you can associate specific Infusionsoft Tags with specific Products or Store Categories. This article gives an overview of that interface and how to associate tags that already exist.
If you're looking for more specific help, you can reference these other articles below:
- How to Auto-Generate an Infusionsoft Tag for a Product or Category
- How to Refresh Your List of Infusionsoft Tags and Store Products/Categories
Product & Category Tag Associations Overview