Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Turn Off All Infusionsoft Order Receipt Emails
Your Infusionsoft account might have a series of order receipt emails turned on and are therefore sent out every time that an order is placed, including orders that Revenue Conduit syncs in from your shopping cart.
Since your shopping cart already sends out order confirmation emails, you'll want to make sure these Infusionsoft order confirmation emails are turned off.
There are three (3) settings in Infusionsoft that you need to check to make sure that Infusionsoft isn't sending order confirmations:
- Under the Infusionsoft Logo to to -> E-Commerce -> Settings -> Orders: "Email invoices upon successful payment?" should be set to "No" and then save the page settings
- Under the Infusionsoft Logo to to -> E-Commerce -> Settings -> Quotes & Invoices: "Enable payment collection on Invoices" should be set to "No" and then save the page settings
- Under the Infusionsoft Logo to to -> E-Commerce -> E-Commerce Setup -> Payment -> Receipts: "Email a receipt to customers after they buy" should be set to "Unchecked" and then save the page settings
This will keep Infusionsoft's default Order receipts from being sent out when Revenue Conduit syncs your shopping cart orders.