Unific Ecommerce Marketing System for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
HubSpot Properties: Multiple Store
Do you have more than one storefront that you are syncing to the same HubSpot portal? If so, then you will want to use this setting to prevent order clashing and so you can distinguish and segment order data between the different stores.
All Stores – Type: Multi Checkboxes - All stores are stored. (Ex. Customer no.1 made its order from store1, store2 and store3).
Last Store – Type: Dropdown - The last store is stored. (Ex. Customer made its order and the last time she made an order is from store1).