Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
ActiveCampaign Settings: Contact Sync to the "Shopping Cart" List
How are customers synced to ActiveCampaign and how do I find them?
ActiveCampaign requires for all contacts to be a member of a "List" in order to have the most segmentation and followup options possible with that contact.
Therefore, we built Revenue Conduit to add all contacts that we sync over to a List called "Shopping Cart". We create this list by default when you connect Revenue Conduit to ActiveCampaign. Contacts will be added to this list either through an Automation in our Marketing System, or simply by default whenever a contact is synced to ActiveCampaign through Revenue Conduit and your Shopping Cart.
Please see the image below with an example of the Shopping Cart list: