- Knowledge Base
- Revenue Conduit Account Management
- Billing, Invoicing and Account Management FAQs
Unific Pricing & Account Management
Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Draft Order Sync
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Unific Integrations (Deprecated)
How do I change my password?
What if I need to change my password to the admin portal?
To change your password, follow these steps.
- Login to Revenue Conduit from https://admin.revenueconduit.com/users/login
- If you can't login, change your password on the same page
- Click the icon on the top right of the screen and then click Change Password
- A new temporary password will then be emailed to you
***you must use the email address used at the time of signup. If you do not know this, you will need to contact support to give it to you.
In the event that the email address is no longer accessible for a password reset, we can change the username on the account for you. Revenue Conduit however, does not store passwords so this will need to be reset by you the customer.