Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Magento FAQ: How is the email address captured in Magento for the Cart Abandonment?
Our abandoned cart functionality for Magento works with one step checkout as well as the default multistep checkout. This is included in our extension that is installed when you connect Magento.
During the checkout process, Unific's script watches the email address fields that the customer fills in. After the customer fills in the email address an ajax call is made back to Magento 2 backend where it's processed and then sent to Unific.