Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Staging / Test / Dev Environments
Best Practices for Testing Unific with your lower environments
When testing Unific on your lower test or cloned production environments we recommend connecting the staging/test/dev store to your Unific account. Then connect a new Free temporary HubSpot account to Unific and lastly, create a "sync" between the two. You can also name your sync as "Staging".
Creating a temporary HubSpot portal avoids creating test customers, deals, or products in your production HubSpot account and you don't have to worry about cleaning the test data from your production portal.
Next up: What Authentication & Security protocols does Unific use?