Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Prevent Spam Contacts from Syncing to HubSpot
Spam contacts are created in your store and this article talks about how to prevent them in your store so that Unific doesn't sync them
The most common reason for spam contacts being created in your store is due to spambots.
Spambots usually target unprotected forms on your website such as newsletter signups, contact forms, and account registration screens.
The easiest and most common way to prevent this is to protect every form on your web site with a CAPTCHA.
If you are using HubSpot forms on your web site, you can configure forms to use CAPTCHA. Here's a HubSpot Knowledge base article on this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/prevent-spam-form-submissions
Since the job of Unific is to sync data from your shopping cart into HubSpot, spam contacts create in your store will be synced to HubSpot. The solution is to stop the spam submissions at the root. This is most commonly your web site.