Steps that need to be taken before you can start using Quotific
Table of Contents:
- If you already have a Unific account
- If you do not have a Unific account
If you have a Growth Plan:
- You would need to disconnect your Shopify store from Unific, and then reconnect it so that the scopes we need are enabled.
- To disconnect the store, you can log into your Unific account and click the red "Disconnect" button
- To reconnect your store, you can follow this tutorial: https://help.unific.com/how-do-you-connect-shopify-1
- Before you start using Quotific, contact the Unific support team so we can run a product historical so that your products are fully up-to-date when creating draft orders.
- We will also need to create the draft order properties in HubSpot, so that every time a draft order comes through
- We will also need to get some advanced property mappings set up
If you do not have a Growth Plan:
We currently only offer Quotific on the Growth plan and above. To upgrade to the Growth plan, you can schedule a meeting with Daniel Kurt to discuss the switch.
This would allow us to create webhooks for draft orders and also create the properties in HS deal record for draft order data
- Before you start using Quotific, let the Unific team know so we can run a product historical so that your products are fully up-to-date when creating draft orders.
If you do not have a Unific account:
- You can create a Unific account by going to app.unific.com.
- Then, you can upgrade to a Growth Plan (you can find more details on this at unific.com/pricing).
- Then, you can follow the steps above to get Quotific all set up.
If you need assistance or have any questions at any point during the process, you can contact email@example.com!