Unific Pricing & Account Management
Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Draft Order Sync
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Unific Integrations (Deprecated)
Connect HubSpot to Unific
Did you skip connecting your HubSpot Account during your initial set-up? No problem. Here’s how to do it quickly and easily:
- From your Unific page, click on “Connected Accounts”, then click “Add Account”.
- Pick HubSpot as your option. You’ll be prompted to enter your HubSpot email and password.
- If you have multiple accounts, pick the one you want to connect with Unific.
- Scroll down and click grant access.
- You’ll receive a message that HubSpot was connected successfully. Congrats!