Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Connect Hubspot to Unific
Did you skip connecting your Hubspot Account during your initial set-up? No problem. Here’s how to do it quickly and easily:
- From your Unific page, click on “Connected Accounts”, then click “Add Account”.
- Pick HubSpot as your option. You’ll be prompted to enter your HubSpot email and password.
- If you have multiple accounts, pick the one you want to connect with Unific.
- Scroll down and click grant access.
- You’ll receive a message that HubSpot was connected successfully. Congrats!