Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Coupon Codes FAQ: Is there a way I can save the coupon code to a contact's profile in HubSpot?
Yes, but you would need to have an account setup connected to a cart and to HubSpot in order to play around with this.
For each coupon code snippet (basically a configuration that stipulates the type of discount, the length the code is active, the products it applies to, etc), you will have a custom field in HubSpot that you map to Unific. If the code is expiring, you would have another custom field to store the expiration date.
In a workflow, you would use an HTTP post to request that Unific create the code.
When we receive that post, we create the code, and send it back to the mapped field, that will then be available as a merge field.
You can have any number of different codes set up - 10% off, good for 3 days, for abandoned cart recovery.
To learn more about how to set this up, you can refer to our KB here.