Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Sign up FAQ: Can I use the same login as I used on the RC site?
You can use the same email address that you used for Revenue Conduit within Unific but but you will need to register as a new user because Revenue Conduit and Unific are completely separate.
FYI - If you are trying to migrate from RC to Unific then you would have to follow specific protocol and we are not recommending to migrate existing customers at this time (with the exception of RC BigCommerce customers)
- Exception: If you are needing to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 then it is recommended that you sign up for a Unific account and connect to a dev site and a 'test Hubspot portal' prior to migrating your store.