Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Learn how to test data sync after connection
Once you have connected your shopping cart and marketing platform, Unific will automatically begin syncing your live data into Hubspot.
This may not be immediately obvious if you have a low volume store or are not experienced with Hubspot.
To test the connection, simply place a test order in your online store. Once that's done, Unific will sync the following items:
- A store Customer syncs as a Contact in HubSpot
- A store Order syncs as a Deal in HubSpot
- A store Order's products sync as Deal Line Items
Unifc also syncs a large number of fields (properties) from your store to HubSpot for each type of object.
Refer to these articles to see what properties Unific syncs to each object: