Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
Unific Integrations (under construction)
Unific Ecommerce Marketing System for HubSpot (under construction)
Unific FAQ's (Under Construction)
Get Infusionsoft Connected to Revenue Conduit
Upon signing up for Revenue Conduit, you will be prompted to connect your marketing platform. In the event that this step is skipped during the initial signup, you can still go in and manually connect by logging into the Revenue Conduit admin portal https://admin.revenueconduit.com/users/login (you will be sent an email after signup asking you to activate your account using the email address and password created during the initial signup).
Once logged into the admin panel, you will see the dashboard and a tab right underneath that says add application.
- Click on "Add Application"
- Select "Connect to a Marketing Platform"
- Click on the Infusionsoft logo
- You will then be directed to the login page for Infusionsoft
Enter your Infusionsoft login credentials
- Once you have done this successfully, you will receive confirmation that your marketing platform has been sucessfully connected.