Unific's Ecommerce Properties, Workflows and Lists for HubSpot
Revenue Conduit & ActiveCampaign
Revenue Conduit & HubSpot
- HubSpot FAQs
- HubSpot Marketing System: Smart Lists - Key Segments
- Hubspot Marketing System- RFM Smartlists/Saved Filters
- Hubspot Marketing System: Smartlist - ROI Workflows
- HubSpot Marketing System: Workflows
- HubSpot Platform Connections
- Revenue Conduit Data Sync: HubSpot Properties
- Revenue Conduit: Features & Settings
Revenue Conduit & Infusionsoft
Revenue Conduit Account Management
Revenue Conduit Frequently Asked Questions
Revenue Conduit Shopping Carts
HubSpot Trick: Mass-Update Contacts with a Workflow
Want to update the Lifecycle stage of your historical data import with Revenue Conduit? Learn how to automate the lifecycle stage in a workflow by the list we provide.
We do not offer support for our Hubspot Marketing System outside of this Knowledge Base documentation. All Marketing System functionality is built off of standard Hubspot functionality. You can view our full Level of Service Agreement, here. For any data-sync issues, immediately contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This video explains how to mass-update contacts in Hubspot using a workflow, using Hubspot's Lifecycle Stage as an example.
NOTE: In the video I referred to the Lifecycle Stage as both the "Lifecycle" property and the "Lifecycle Stage". "Lifecycle Stage" is the correct terminology that Hubspot refers to this in their Knowledge Base article.